Region III – Covering HBCUs in the Northeast states
- District of Columbia: Howard
- Maryland: Bowie State, Maryland-Eastern Shore, Morgan State
- Ohio: Central State, Wilberforce
- Pennsylvania: Cheney State, Lincoln
- Virginia: Hampton, Norfolk State, St. Paul’s, Virginia State, Virginia Union, Delaware: Delaware State
Regional Manager: To be named.
Regional Assistants: To be named.
* The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, defines an HBCU as: "...any historically black college or university that was established prior to 1964, whose principal mission was, and is, the education of black Americans, and that is accredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency or association determined by the Secretary [of Education] to be a reliable authority as to the quality of training offered or is, according to such an agency or association, making reasonable progress toward accreditation."